To book an appointment feel free to come into the studio and chat to our friendly front of house team, who will be ready to help you with any questions you’re your new tattoo idea, alternately we can take book via phone call.
Please bring as much reference as possible as this helps determine the time needed and the suitable artist for the type of work. You can also send us reference pictures by email or Facebook prior to you coming in to speak to us if you are unable to print anything out.
We do require a deposit before we can book you an appointment. The amount for deposit is charged per hour so if you book a 1hour appointment it would be £30 and if you book a 3-hour appointment it would be £90. Full day appointments we require £180 deposit. If you have multiple sessions booked the deposit rolls over to each individual appointment and on the last sitting the deposit will come off the whole amount on the day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you need to re schedule we require more than 3 days notice otherwise you will lose your deposit.
- If you fail to show up for your appointment you will lose your deposit.
- Payments can be made by cash or card.
- There is a £20 setup fee upon every tattoo appointment. This fee must be paid in cash and is paid directly to your artist to cover their cost of equipment used.
- If for any reason your original artist is no longer able to carry out your tattoo, we will reallocate your appointment to another suitable artist.
- Only the person getting tattooed are allowed in the tattooing rooms.
- Please shower prior to your appointment.
- Please turn up 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Once an appointment has been booked, we give you an appointment card with the relevant date and time. We also have an automated text/email messaging service that will send you a message 3 days before your appointment.